Terms & Conditions
The term ‘BitStashers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Matthew Baldock, where BitStashers is a trading name. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The following is specific to customised pieces made by BitStashers;
When referring to wallets of any kind which we produce using your encrypted private keys, we refer to all wallets in the range, being Metal Plates, Dog tags, or T-shirts, as well as any other product we might create in the future.
Please note, as per the terms of sale;
1) We do NOT, under any circumstances, etch unencrypted private keys for our customers.
2) We are only responsible for etching your wallet. Creating the key is your responsibility, use what ever security protocols you are personally comfortable with. We can not help you recover lost funds if you lose your wallet or forget your password.
3) Because of the one off customised nature of each piece, unless there is damage or we accidentally etch the wrong keys, we have a zero returns policy on these wallets. If you choose to cancel between the time you order and the time the custom piece is finished, we may at our discretion, refund you any part of the money which has not already been used to create your piece, including materials, machine hire and time.
We reserve the right to refuse to complete an order if we have any reason to be suspicious about the source of the funds used to pay.
Regarding all other BitStashers branded products, which do not require customised features, but are instead sold "as is", we accept returns if notified within 48 hours of receipt and if the item is damaged or the wrong item is sent.